Tuesday 22 July 2014

Future blog posts/videos...

Hi there! So, I know I still haven't done the video I have been talking about but I need batteries for my camera because they have run out! I hopefully will be filming tomorrow though after my trip into town. So, that video is coming, I have also found some footage from my birthday weekend ages ago so I will be editting that and filming some things for that later as well. I hopefully will have a trip somewhere soon so I can vlog that and edit that for you guys as well. Future blog posts include a cooking post with pictures. Hopefully an outfit post and obviously my monthly music from this month as well. I am thinking of doing some nail posts like I used to as well and a couple of reviews as well. So, this was to keep you updated and to say that I am doing things and it is just taking up my time and that is why nothing has been posted yet. If there is anything you would like video wise or blog post wise comment down below and I will do my best to try and do it. So, there you go and I will see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment