Tuesday 20 May 2014

501 Fancy A Dip Nail Polish Review.


Hi there! So I bought a nail polish over a week ago and I love it so much! It was just the colour that I wanted and I thought I haven't ever done a review I don't think. So, I thought what better way to start off doing reviews by starting with a nail polish. This is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 501 Fancy A Dip? It is a gorgeous pastel blue colour which is perfect for the summer time as it is getting warmer and when I am wearing all black or all white or monochrome, it adds the bit of colour I was missing. It stays on really well and dries quite quickly as well. I put my hands through hell at work with having to peel things off and pick at things my nails go through alot! This is really good at not chipping away but after 3 days it does start to chip. Although for it only being £3 I am amazed with the results that it gives.

I hope that you enjoyed this review. I am going to try and do more reviews on things that I have enjoyed or not enjoyed and I will see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment