Thursday 22 May 2014

Friends...


Hi there! So, as you can guess by the title this is about friends. Some things have happened lately which I am not going to say which have made me realise what can make and break some friendships. Some of the things that can make or break it is if you are friends with people that the other person doesn't like. If that person doesn't like who you are friends with don't ditch them. The worst thing you can do is ditch other people that you might have not known as long just because of one person. It is the worst decision ever and you don't want to do it. I was lucky to go to college not knowing anyone and making 4 friends that I don't ever want to loose. They mean the world to me and I couldn't be happier with how far we have come in 2 short years. I haven't forgotten about the other friends I have made I still talk to them but I do call them out on things that I don't think are right. I also have friends that are younger and a couple who are older but I still make time for all of them. The 4 closest friends I have may possibly appear in my next video, which will be filmed tomorrow. I am not saying this to boast about my friends or anything I am just amazingly grateful to have them and I have sadly only just realised this towards the end of the college year with them. The things you go through with some friends are okay but if they do something that upsets you, you need to tell them. Otherwise if you don't they will keep doing it. I guess I am just a bit thoughtful tonight and needed to write this post. I am filming a new video tomorrow I will edit it sometime over next week because I am working all weekend so look forward to that and I will see you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment