Monday 2 June 2014

Monthly Music #3...

Hi there! Yes, I know its very late but in my defence I have been editing a new video for you guys and then I was supposed to do this two days after Little Mix and then I was working like crazy over that weekend and then I forgot about it. I am very sorry but I am doing it now, so its not too bad. So, here it is my top 25 tracks that I have been listening to. Now I have been listening to music on YouTube rather than on my iTunes, so there might not be a big change.

  1. Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
  2. Change Your Life - Little Mix
  3. Look After You - Louis Tomlinson
  4. Heartbreak Girl - 5SOS
  5. Good Girls - 5SOS
  6. Heartache On The Big Screen - 5SOS
  7. She Looks So Perfect - 5SOS
  8. Wings - Little Mix
  9. Little Things - One Direction
  10. Word Up! - Little Mix
  11. Don't Let Me Go - Harry Styles
  12. Brokenhearted - Karmin
  13. All Of Me - John Legend
  14. The Only Reason - 5SOS
  15. What I Like About You - 5SOS
  16. I Miss You - 5SOS
  17. She Looks So Perfect - 5SOS
  18. Wherever You Are - 5SOS
  19. Try Hard - 5SOS
  20. Beside You - 5SOS
  21. The Promise - Emma Blackery
  22. Move - Little Mix
  23. A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
  24. Everything's An Illusion - Mayday Parade
  25. 12 Through 15 - Mayday Parade
So, as you can see its a big mixture again. But its not too bad. I love all of those songs. So, that's it. I have another blog post planned for the middle of this week and hopefully my video will be going up this week. I am also going to film a video quite soon on a new camera. Excited for that. So, I hope you have enjoyed and I will see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment