Wednesday 22 October 2014

Where Am I Going?

I got asked a question today, that I thought I knew the answer to but today when it came to it I really didn't. Someone asked me, so what do you want to do with your life? Now, whenever I had thought about it I thought I want to do something worth while and that means a lot to me. So, I could have answered that. The only problem is I don't know what is important to me that could make a change I want to see make a change in the world. Even if it is just a small one. I do want to change something whether its about me personally or out in the world. So many people my age know what they want to do. Know how to do it and are perusing it. Then there's a small number of people who don't have a clue. I thought I was in that category but no I am in the category that thinks I am 18 do I really nee to decide now?! 

I have an interest in many things but I don't think I could narrow that down or even make money out of it. I have always been one of those people who have enjoyed time being alone and not being with someone. Now, I went on a date recently and it was nice to actually go out with someone and feel special by that one person. I don't know where I am going with this one but it made me realise that, I actually do want something like that. I have been alone and yeah it has been nice but I am ready to have something like that with someone right now. To be in a relationship means so much to some people and others they mean nothing.

I don't know where I was going with this but I am going to say that make sure that you don't rush growing up. Enjoy every moment and do things hat make you happy. I have to say since I have done that yeah I do have my down days and sometimes its not just one day but that's OK. It makes me sure that I am human. We all have those days you can't be happy all the time! If being alone and single for a while makes you happy do it. If you want to do a certain thing with your life do it! Make positive changes and it will help you greatly! If you are doing something that you don't want to do and you know what you want to do then make a plan of what you need to do! Then just do it! I am not saying quit your job and it will all be OK and as soon as you know what you need to do its smooth sailing. It won't be! There will always be a few bumps in the road! That's what makes life choices unexpected. Anyway I am going to go now because I don't know I felt like I needed to vent this somehow, somewhere! I will be doing a review at some point and I will be filming videos very soon and they should be up before Halloween and after Halloween! So, thats always good. So, just take my words in mind and just think about what makes you happy and see if you can do more of it or do it full time and try to make money from it. So, see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment