Thursday 16 October 2014

NEW VIDEO!!

Hi there! After weeks of just needing to export and upload my video I have finally done it!! So, you guys have a brand new video! I decided to not vlog through October because i realised that my day is not that exciting and something happened on one day that I didn't want to film, so I decided to not do that! This video was filmed ages ago! Imean back in September ages ago! I am really sorry that it has took so long to do I'm just trying my hardest now. So, hopefully you guys will enjoy it. If you do enjoy it give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you want to see more. If you want to see the video you can see it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MD8cMmkXHo&feature=youtu.be You guys are awesome for sticking by and I will see you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment