Saturday 25 October 2014

Monthly Music #7!

Hi there! So, last month I completely forgot to do my monthly music. For that I am sorry but here is my most updated music that I have listened to...

  1. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
  2. Daylight - 5SOS
  3. Need You Right Now - Bethany Mota
  4. Wings - Little Mix
  5. Boy - Little Mix
  6. Move - Little Mix
  7. Change Your Life - Little Mix
  8. Rejects - 5SOS
  9. Kiss Me, Kiss Me - 5SOS
  10. End Up Here - 5SOS
  11. Comeback Kid - Against The Current
  12. Salute - Little Mix
  13. Closer, Faster - Against The Current
  14. Another You (Another Way) - Against The Current
  15. Good Girls - 5SOS
  16. Greenlight - 5SOS
  17. Amnesia - 5SOS
  18. Why Don't We Go There - One Direction
  19. FireProof - One Direction
  20. Break Free - Ariana Grande
  21. Popular Song - Ariana Grande
  22. English Love Affair - 5SOS
  23. Social Casualty - 5SOS
  24. Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction
  25. Everything I Didn't Say - 5SOS
So, those are the songs I have listened to the most. I can see this changing though within the next month. I hope you have enjoyed this short post. I am sorry for it taking me so long for new videos but I am trying my hardest to make them as much as I can. If you have been listening to any of these songs let me know down in the comments. Thank you for reading. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment