Tuesday 21 April 2015

Early starts, late nights.

Hi there! So, I am never up this early but why not when the weather is so nice! It's gotten so warm in England lately and it's only April! We are so lucky to be having this weather, so it's the prime time to take lots of pictures, get fit and enjoy the sunshine. As I am never up this early unless it is for work, it's nice just to sit back and enjoy the morning, as it flys by with things that need to be done.

So, as soon as this post is done I know that I will probably go for a run and then shower, do my room and then go out for a picnic that is long over due. I will post pictures of that on Instagram so make sure you check that out. I am going to be making a video very soon as well, so make sure you are subscribed to see that appear. This sunshine is making me really happy at the minute, it's nice to see after the long months of just cold and darkness. What will you be doing today? Leave it in the comments and I will see you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment