Tuesday 26 August 2014

Monthly music #6...

Hi there!! So, I know I haven't blogged in a big while and I am sorry but I have recorded a video today, so that will be up soon. I am writing blog posts and will be saving them as drafts just some can click post, so that I will be regularly posting again! I will also be doing more fashion posts with outfit posts I will be doing two this weekend because it is a very busy weekend. But on with this months music.

  1. Rejects - 5SOS
  2. Change Your Life - Little Mix
  3. Amnesia - 5SOS
  4. Kiss Me Kiss Me - 5SOS
  5. End Up Here - 5SOS
  6. Wings - Little Mix
  7. Move - Little Mix
  8. Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
  9. Everything I Didn't Say - 5SOS
  10. Greenlight - 5SOS
  11. Salute - Little Mix
  12. Good Girls - 5SOS
  13. Why Don't We Go There - One Direction
  14. Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction
  15. DNA - Little Mix
  16. How Ya Doin' - Little Mix (Ft. Missy Elliott)
  17. A Different Beat - Little Mix
  18. Mr Loverboy - Little Mix
  19. Problem - Ariana Grande (feat. Iggy Azalea)
  20. Somebody To You - The Vamps (feat. Demi Lovato)
  21. Look After You - Louis Tomlinson
  22. Social Casualty - 5SOS
  23. English Love Affair - 5SOS
  24. Independence Day - 5SOS
  25. Close As Strangers - 5SOS
So, that is what I have been listening to this month very mixed again but that's just how it is. So, look forward to another blog post soon and a video and more outfit posts as well. So, see you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment